For more information, please contact:
- Eligibility requirements for the Thaivivat Health Insurance for Long Stay Visa Plans:
- 1.1 Nationality:
||United Kingdom (incl. Northern Ireland)
||United States of America
- 1.2 Main applicant must be between 50 - 75 years of age at first entry, and can then renew for life.
- 1.3 Applicant's dependents can be aged 15 days - 75 years of age at first entry, and can renew as long as main applicant renews.
- This insurance will not pay the benefits for any sickness during the first 30 days from the first policy commencement date.
- This Insurance will not pay any benefits during the first 120 days from the first policy commencement date for the following diseases:
- 3.1 Benign or malignant tumor or cancer or cystic mass
- 3.2 Hemorrhoids
- 3.3 Hernias
- 3.4 Pterygium, pinguecula, cataract
- 3.5 Tonsillectomy or adenoidectomy
- 3.6 Stones
- 3.7 Varicose Veins
- 3.8 Endometriosis
- Pre-existing condition(s), chronic disease(s) or /and HIV, AIDS are not covered under this policy, unless pre-existing/chronic condition has been explicitly accepted in writing at time of application.
- Applicant must send the filled out and signed health application form together with a copy of passport for the company's consideration, and premium must be paid before coverage can commence.
- The English language used in this table of benefits is merely a translation of the Thai Version.
- Other terms, conditions and exclusions subject to the original Health and Personal Accident Insurance Policy wordings.
Thaivivat Insurance PCL.
Thaivivat Insurance Building, 71 Din Daeng Road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
Telephone: 1231 ext. 4901 Fax. 02- 6950808